Thursday 25th October
The future is Digital – #DigitalFutures
A leading awards ceremony is looking for the brightest and best digital innovators across the region
The Digital Futures Awards, taking place this Autumn, form part of the annual Digital Futures conference – now in its third successful year at Wrexham Glyndŵr University.
The awards, sponsored by industry leaders and delivered in partnership with Big Ideas Wales and Wrexham Enterprise Hub, celebrate those who have been at the cutting edge of the digital marketing and online business revolution.
As a business you need to be up to date with what marketing looks like today meaning digital is what you need to know about. As a business you want to make sure you’re using the right mix of tools to engage with customers.
REGISTER TODAY FOR DIGITAL FUTURES!
The categories are for:
- Digital Marketing Campaign – sponsored by NXTWEB. This award is for those who have innovated in a digital marketing campaign, whether this is launching a new business or product or boosting charity fundraising to the next level. Judges are looking for creativity and a focus on timescales and impact.
- Digital Marketing Company – sponsored by FSB. This award is for a digital marketing company which has driven growth for businesses and clients, or a skilled individual or team who have secured proved results for clients.
- Online Business – sponsored by NatWest Cymru – An award for any online business which needs celebrating, whether it’s through boosting the work/ life balance of staff or improving the satisfaction of customers.
- Successful Brand – sponsored by Wrexham Glyndwr University. This award celebrates the power of digital media for boosting a brand. Judges are looking for innovative examples of how brands have been exposed and gained attraction through the power of digital. They are particularly keen to hear from small brands as well as larger brands.
- Digital Young Person under 25 – sponsored by M-SParc: This award is an open category, looking for a young person who has used digital tools and media to enhance their work – whether this is a project, hobby or business idea. Judges welcome a wide range of submissions – whether this is a blog, vlog, a twitter campaign, or even an app creation.